Darden alumni are the most important resource to connect our students with full-time job and internship opportunities. The Career Development Center seeks your help to increase the number of global career opportunities available to all of our students and U.S. opportunities available to our international students. Your help is critical to achieving these goals. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Post a Job: Post your full-time and internship employment opportunities for Darden students on the Darden Career Development Center job board. Our students are interested in both U.S. and international opportunities. Summer positions do not have to be MBA internship programs; they can be challenging project work for your business challenges. Contact Denise Karaoli (email@example.com) for questions.
- Funding Opportunities for Internships: If you’re looking to hire Darden talent to intern this summer in the U.S. or internationally, we have a number of funding opportunities available to you:
- Startup Venture or Angel-backed Companies: The Batten Venture Internship Program (BVIP) provides a matching stipend to supplement a student’s summer salary. Contact Reid Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the program.
- International Small- to Medium-Sized Companies: Darden has just launched a program to partner with companies overseas that may not have the resources to hire a Darden student but could benefit from their skill sets to address business challenges. If you’re interested in learning more about this program, contact Denise Karaoli.
- Nonprofit Organizations: Students may apply to the Darden Nonprofit Internship Fund to defray expenses of pursuing an internship in the nonprofit space anywhere in the world.
- Connect With Students at Darden Interview Forums: Register today for our upcoming MBA Interview Forums to gain access to interview top MBA students from around the country to fill your internship, full-time MBA and experienced hire recruiting needs! For additional questions, contact Tiffany Gutshall (email@example.com). Interview forums will be held in Chicago on Friday, 31 March (Registration deadline: Wednesday, 15 March). Register here.
The CDC truly appreciates your continued support of Darden and looks forward to continuing to engage with you in the future. We look forward to hearing from you!