COMPASS PRO BONO INVITES THE
DARDEN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ALUMNI TO
VOLUNTEER ON A PRO BONO CONSULTING PROJECT
Application Deadline: Oct 13, 2017
Use your skills and experience to make a valuable contribution to some of Chicago’s most dynamic and deserving nonprofits
- Center for Conflict Resolution
- Enrich Chicago
- Northwest Side Housing Center
- Perspectives Charter Schools
- The Renaissance Collaborative
- St. Martin de Porres House of Hope
- University of Chicago Crime Lab
- Volunteers of America of Illinois
- Youth Outreach Services
REQUIREMENTS – Team Members spend one to two hours per week on their project work from November through May.
DEADLINE – The volunteer application is due October 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Contact Julie Walther, Executive Director – Chicago, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 733-0975.
To learn more about Compass, please visit the Compass Website.